The best time to join us as a merchant partner.
With the launch of the Micro and SMEs E-Commerce Campaign, new businesses that register with us from August 1st will receive an RM80 subsidy for their first successful online sale transaction.
Touch 'n Go eWallet joins the initiative with Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) and the Ministry of Finance to encourage the adoption of e-payment by merchants, which will in turn help them widen their market reach. And with Touch ‘n Go eWallet, our merchant partners will gain an increase of over 11 million users to their customer base.
Build and grow your business with us as the nation moves towards being a truly cashless society. Join the over 220,000 other merchants that are reaping the benefits of being partners with the nation’s leading eWallet.
Register Your Interest Here
Disclaimer: All registrations are subject to approval.
- Campaign period: 1st August 2020 – 30th September 2020
- This Campaign is open to micro and SME merchants who have never previously registered as a merchant with TNG Digital Sdn Bhd (“TNGD”) and with TNGD’s Marketplace partner (“eMarketplace Partner”).
- Eligible merchants shall be entitled to receive a RM80 subsidy upon completion of the following during the campaign period:
- Successfully complete the merchant registration process with TNGD and with the eMarketplace Partner and approved as a merchant with TNGD and the eMarketplace Partner (“Registration Date”); and
- Complete one successful online transaction whereby payment is made using the Touch ‘n Go eWallet within 30 calendar days from the Registration Date (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- The RM80 subsidy will be credited to the merchant’s bank account within 60 working days from the Qualifying Transaction.
- The campaign is limited to the first 5,000 merchants who qualify for the subsidy. The campaign will cease once the transaction limit has been reached or until the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
- “Micro” and “SMEs” refer to micro enterprises, small and medium enterprises and Malaysian individuals with or without business registration as defined by SME Corp. Malaysia. This includes Malaysian individuals without business registration.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be further subject to the General Campaign Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.tngdigital.com.my/general-terms-and-conditions.html.
7:00am to 10:00pm,
Daily including Public Holidays
9:00am to 5:00pm,
Monday to Friday,
excluding Public Holidays