Touch ‘n Go eWallet is an ePENJANA programme partner. The ePENJANA initiative was introduced by the government to encourage safe and contactless transactions among Malaysians.
It forms part of the economic recovery plan to help the rakyat and businesses affected by the pandemic. As such, the government will channel RM750 million to 15 million eligible Malaysians with RM50 digital incentive, which can be used at any of Touch ‘n Go eWallet’s 220,000 merchant touchpoints across the country.
Be among the first to claim. Register now
*You will also need to register yourself on the MySejahtera app using similar information such as name, IC and telephone number as your eWallet account details.
Enjoy #LebihBanyakEkstra rewards only with Touch ‘n Go eWallet
Be our merchant partner and gain more customers
Get Started for Free
Register as our merchant at ZERO cost
All Over Malaysia
Capitalise on our nationwide campaigns and large customer base
Safe and Secure
Secure transactions, reduce the risk of theft, and missing cash
Efficient Cash Management
Handle payment in flash, save time from counting cash
Need Help? Check Out Our FAQ
- The ePENJANA is an initiative under the Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan (PENJANA) aimed at encouraging consumer spending.
- It also aims to instill safety practices through contactless payment and assist the public health authorities to facilitate contact tracing for Covid-19 through the MySejahtera application.
- 15 million Malaysians stand to benefit from ePENJANA, where the Government provides RM50 of e-wallet credit, to be used for purchases through the chosen e-wallet.
- In addition, the participating e-wallets will provide RM50 in value through vouchers, cashback, discounts, rewards and ‘coins’.
To qualify for RM50 ePENJANA, you must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen aged at least eighteen (18) years old as at the end of 31stDecember 2020;
- Provide proof of identity using a valid Malaysian NRIC, based on the records of Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN).
- Have annual income that was not more than RM100,000, based on the latest records of Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN).
- Download the MySejahtera App and register with correct and accurate details that match your e-wallet details.
For new MySejahtera app user:
Step 1: Download and install MySejahtera app from the Gallery of Malaysian Government Mobile Applications (GAMMA), Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery.
Step 2: Click on "Register Here" to register a new account.
Step 3: Enter your mobile phone number and click "Register" or click on the link "I would like to use Email to Register" (if you want to register using your email address).
Step 4: You will receive an OTP via SMS (if you register using phone number) or confirmation link through your email (if you register using email address).
Step 5: Enter the OTP and click 'Send' (if you register using phone number) or click on the confirmation link sent to your email (if you register using email address).
Step 6: Fill in your registration details (full name as per Malaysian NRIC/Malaysian Army/Malaysian Police Number and other required information). Then click 'Confirm'.
Step 7: You will receive a "Successful Registration" message. Click "Close" at the bottom of the screen to return to the sign-in screen.
Step 8: You are now registered with MySejahtera. Please wait for an activation confirmation that will be send via SMS or email before you proceed with login.
Step 9: Enter your User ID (phone number or email address) and your password and click "Sign in".
Step 10: Click ‘Things to Do’ button to conduct your Day 0 Health Assessment Test.
Step 11: Proceed to apply for the ePENJANA initiative at your e-wallet app.
For existing MySejahtera user:
Step 1: Update your MySejahtera app to the latest version.
Step 2: Click on "Profile" to update your personal information.
Step 3: Update your personal details (full name as per Malaysian NRIC/Malaysian Army/Malaysian Police Number). Then click 'Confirm'.
Step 4: Proceed to apply for the ePENJANA initiative at your e-wallet app.
On the e-wallet
The verification process for new and current users will be done through the e-wallet application.
Step 1: Download the participating e-wallet application from Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery
Step 2: Register for new user or for existing user, follow the instruction shown in the e-wallet app
Step 3: The e-wallet operator will verify your identity electronically via an account verification process in the e-wallet app itself
Step 4: Click “Claim RM50 ePENJANA” on the e-wallet. The identity verification will be done to identify the IC number, income eligibility, whether you’re registered on MySejahtera and whether you have claimed your ePENJANA from another e-wallet already.