Merchant Interest Registration Terms and Conditions
- Campaign period: 1st August 2020 – 30th September 2020
- This Campaign is open to micro and SME merchants who have never previously registered as a merchant with TNG Digital Sdn Bhd (“TNGD”) and with TNGD’s Marketplace partner (“eMarketplace Partner”).
- Eligible merchants shall be entitled to receive a RM80 subsidy upon completion of the following during the campaign period:
- Successfully complete the merchant registration process with TNGD and with the eMarketplace Partner and approved as a merchant with TNGD and the eMarketplace Partner (“Registration Date”); and
- Complete one successful transaction whereby payment is made using the Touch ‘n Go eWallet within 30 calendar days from the Registration Date (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- The RM80 subsidy will be credited to the merchant’s bank account within 60 working days from the Qualifying Transaction.
- The campaign is limited to the first 5,000 merchants who qualify for the subsidy. The campaign will cease once the transaction limit has been reached or until the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
- “Micro” and “SMEs” refer to micro enterprises, small and medium enterprises and Malaysian individuals with or without business registration as defined by SME Corp. Malaysia. This includes Malaysian individuals without business registration.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be further subject to the General Campaign Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.tngdigital.com.my/general-terms-and-conditions.html.